Most frequently asked questions
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions by a client before joining Cyro Estates.
For more information and queries regarding Cyro Estates and it's products, kindly drop us a email to [email protected] or get in touch with through Live Chat Service.
Genesis Cyro Estates FAQ
Business summary FAQ
The profit potential at Cyro Estates varies according to the chosen investment package:
- For Residential Estates investments, the weekly profit yield ratio ranges from 3% to 3.5%.
- For Commercial Estates investments, the weekly profit yield ratio stands between 3.5% and 4%.
- For Industrial Estates investments, the weekly profit yield ratio is 4.40%.
After you buy an e-Lot, your package will be activated next day. Every 7 days after that, you'll get income added to your wallet.
If you buy 10 e-lots of residential property on a Tuesday, you'll receive your earnings every week on Wednesday. The money will be credited to your Estate Wallet at 12:01 AM according to Delaware (GMT-5) server time.
- For Residential E-lots, the lock-in period spans 52 weeks.
- For Commercial E-lots have a lock-in period of 36 weeks.
- For Industrial E-lots comes with a lock-in period of 24 weeks.
Yes, affiliate benefits such as referral income and matching income are the same as in CyroFX.
But the capping limit subjects to the plan as mentioned in the Cyro Estates.
Profit withdrawals can be placed twice a month, specifically on the 5th and 20th.
Withdrawals will be processed from 2:30 AM to 06:30 AM and 09:30 AM to 12:30 PM, based on Delaware server time (GMT -4).
Note: Your weekly profit earnings from Cyro Estates will be credited to Estate Wallet.
At Cyro Estates the withdrawal fee is a nominal charge of 8% only.
The minimum withdrawal amount is $14.